Rates and Reservations
Step 1 - Purchase Your Charter
|Number of Persons||4 Hour Charter||6 Hour Charter|
$50 reservation holds your spot. Full payment will be due at the time of pickup or meeting.
If for any reason we have to cancel a trip you will be refunded your deposit or it can apply it to a future trip. If you have to cancel the trip within 7 days before the trip, there is no refund of the deposit.
Download CONTRACT HERE
Step 4 - Plan For Your Charter
Where To MeetWe can either meet at the lake we have agreed upon or we can car pool from either 1-70 and El Rancho Park-n-ride or 285, Aspen Park, park-n-ride depending on location of lake. If car pooling up, there is an additional $30.00 per round trip to assist in rising gas prices.
What To ExpectIt does not matter if you are young, old, experienced or this is your first time fishing, everyone is welcome. We promise you that you WILL catch a fish. If you do not then there is no cost to you for the day out on the boat. We want you to have a very enjoyable and remarkable trip.
Pre Trip Checklist
- Let us know if there is any specific request you may have.
- Arrange for deposit to lock in your trip.
- Make sure to fill out both Liability Waiver and Fishing Agreement.
- Get a fishing license. (If you need assistance let me know.)
- Make sure to get directions to the meeting spot and confirm time.
- Bring proper clothes as Colorado can have any type of weather anytime of the year, layers are the best.
- Bring lunch and drinks (non-alcholic), sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, rain jacket. (We will provide some snacks and refreshments.)
- All fishing equipment is supplied but you may bring your own if you would like.
- After your trip is finished please tip your guide if you had a great time and please let us know if there was anything we could have done to make your trip even better. We strive to be one of the best out there and we need your input to make that happen. Thank you for using Colorado Trout Guide.